What we do!
We are an independent firm of Chartered Surveyors, Estate Agents, Valuers and Auctioneers situated within South West Wales with high profile strategically located offices in Cardigan, Fishguard, Haverfordwest and Narberth offering a wide range of services throughout Pembrokeshire, West Carmarthenshire and South Ceredigion.
We have expert knowledge of our area and offer a professional service with friendly staff in the following fields:
Specialists in the sale of a wide variety of residential and commercial property, land, farms and smallholdings.
Free pre-sales advice and competitive fees.
Good quality informative illustrated sales brochure.
Extensive local and national advertising including free internet advertising.
Valuations and advice of all types of property for whatever purpose including Financial, Family, Division, Insurance, Taxation, Legal etc.
Compensation claims for wayleaves, pipelines and compulsory purchase.
Agricultural and commercial Landlord and Tenant matters.
Antique and Chattel appraisals.
Agricultural Livestock and Machinery valuations.
Regular sales of antiques, general household furniture and miscellany at various locations within the area.
Regular livestock markets at Cardigan, Whitland and Crymych for all classes of livestock.
Regular sales of Agricultural Plant and Machinery.
On Farm dispersal sales of Livestock, Plant and Machinery.
Basic Payment Scheme Entitlements
For sales and general advice on all aspects of entitlements contact our Cardigan office. The 2017 trading window is now open, if you have any entitlements to sell or wish to purchase please contact Ron Thomas or Dyfan Davies 01239 612 343. First auction will be held on Monday 6th of March 2017 at Cardigan Livestock Mart.
We hope you enjoy your visit to our website and look forward to hearing from you with your enquiry.
D.A. Thomas, F.N.A.E.A. (Fishguard) J.R. Davies, M.R.I.C.S., F.A.A.V. (Cardigan) J.C.E. Nicholas, M.R.I.C.S. (Haverfordwest)
M.R. Evans, F.R.I.C.S., F.A.A.V. (Cardigan)
Agricultural Mortgage Corporation (AMC)
J. J. Morris are proud to be approved local agents for the AMC which specialize in providing finance for the agricultural industry and any other land based commercial business.
What can the AMC offer your business?
Longer Term Lending
• AMC has the ability to lend over the long term (up to 30 years) on an interest-only repayment basis
• Benefits: spread the cost over a longer term, reduces cash flow impact on monthly loan repayments
Fixed or Variable rates
• AMC has the ability to offer long-term fixed rate loans.
• Benefits: clients can manage their own level of interest rate risk through choosing appropriate combinations/proportions of fixed or variable rates
‘Lend and Leave’
• AMC offers clients a genuine ‘lend and leave’ approach to business – no more pressurised bank reviews.
• Benefits: certainty, even in ‘poorer’ trading years, reduced management time in ‘dealing with the bank’ annually.
Funding Working Capital
• AMC is able to offer a working capital facility (which is non-reviewable) for 5 years – a genuine alternative to traditional Bank Overdraft facilities.
• Benefits: not reliant on annual reviews, known costs, certainty.
• AMC runs a small, dedicated head office team based in Hampshire that prides itself on delivering a personal service – no call centres.
• Benefits: timely/easy access to all AMC decision makers at Head Office.
If you would like to discuss an application please feel free to contact Malgwyn Evans FRICS FAAV, Roger Davies MRICS FAAV 01239 612 343 or John Nicholas MRICS 01834 860 260. Complete discretion is guaranteed.