We are an independent firm of Chartered Surveyors, Estate Agents, Valuers and Auctioneers situated within South West Wales with high profile strategically located offices in Cardigan, Fishguard, Haverfordwest and Narberth offering a wide range of services throughout Pembrokeshire, West Carmarthenshire and South Ceredigion.
Livestock markets at Cardigan, Whitland and Crymych for all classes of livestock.
Regular sales of Agricultural Plant and Machinery. On Farm dispersal sales of Livestock, Plant and Machinery.
Cardigan Mart - Every Monday (Tel: 01239 613228)
Lambs 10.30am followed by cull ewes and breeding sheep.
1st and 3rd Monday to include Store, Breeding and Cull Cattle 12.00pm.
Whitland Fatstock and Calves - Every Tuesday (Tel: 01994 240665)
Calves 10.15am followed by weaned calves.
Lambs 10.30am followed by Fat Cattle and Cull Cows and cull ewes.
Collective and Dispersal Sales of all classes of dairy cattle.
Contact Huw on 07976 328177 with all entries and enquiries.
Whitland Store - 1st and 3rd Saturday of every month 10.30am
to include Store Cattle and weaned calves, Grazing Cows (TB tested only),
Breeding Bulls and Suckler Cows and Store and breeding sheep.
Whitland Mid Month Suckler Sale - 3rd Tuesday of every month 1.30pm
Dedicated, catalogued sale of Suckler Cows and Breeding Bulls.
Crymych Sheep Sales - Fortnighly on Wednesday (Tel: 01239 831845)
Store lambs, Cull and Breeding Sheep
J. J. Morris are proud to be approved local agents for the AMC which specialize in providing finance for the agricultural industry and any other land based commercial business.
What can the AMC offer your business?
Longer Term Lending
• AMC has the ability to lend over the long term (up to 30 years) on an interest-only repayment basis
• Benefits: spread the cost over a longer term, reduces cash flow impact on monthly loan repayments
Fixed or Variable rates
• AMC has the ability to offer long-term fixed rate loans.
• Benefits: clients can manage their own level of interest rate risk through choosing appropriate combinations/proportions of fixed or variable rates
‘Lend and Leave’
• AMC offers clients a genuine ‘lend and leave’ approach to business – no more pressurised bank reviews.
• Benefits: certainty, even in ‘poorer’ trading years, reduced management time in ‘dealing with the bank’ annually.
Funding Working Capital
• AMC is able to offer a working capital facility (which is non-reviewable) for 5 years – a genuine alternative to traditional Bank Overdraft facilities.
• Benefits: not reliant on annual reviews, known costs, certainty.
• AMC runs a small, dedicated head office team based in Hampshire that prides itself on delivering a personal service – no call centres.
• Benefits: timely/easy access to all AMC decision makers at Head Office.
If you would like to discuss an application please feel free to contact Malgwyn Evans FRICS FAAV, Roger Davies MRICS FAAV 01239 612 343 or John Nicholas MRICS 01834 860 260. Complete discretion is guaranteed.
Included in Saturday's Store Cattle Sale are 7 Pedigree Charolais heifers. 6 from the Stevtel Herd and 1 from the Ffynnonwen Herd.
Download file to view pedigree details.Published: 6th October 2017
The Annual Autumn Sale on behalf of the South Wales Mid West Limousin Breeders to include the dispersal of
The ORLLWYN HERD from Gareth and Linda Thomas, Orllwyn, Cwmffrwd. 44 head in total comprising of Cows and Calves, bulling heifers and breeding bulls.Published: 22nd September 2017
If you are following JJ Morris Auctioneers on Facebook you will now be able to watch most of the sales coming out of Whitland through a live video feed.
Whitland's Saturday trade of late has been outstanding and the more ways we can promote this the better. The quality of store cattle that are presented at Whitland this year has been second to none, with something for everyone and a buyer for everything. There is always a massive crowd full of prospective buyers with an equal amount of buyers for farming and finishing cattle. The store sales are on the FIRST and THIRD Saturday of every month. Phone the office on 01994 240665 to book your cattle in now or contact Huw on 07976 328177 or Gareth on 07812 127824.Published: 4th September 2017