We are an independent firm of Chartered Surveyors, Estate Agents, Valuers and Auctioneers situated within South West Wales with high profile strategically located offices in Cardigan, Fishguard, Haverfordwest and Narberth offering a wide range of services throughout Pembrokeshire, West Carmarthenshire and South Ceredigion.
Livestock markets at Cardigan, Whitland and Crymych for all classes of livestock.
Regular sales of Agricultural Plant and Machinery. On Farm dispersal sales of Livestock, Plant and Machinery.
Cardigan Mart - Every Monday (Tel: 01239 613228)
Lambs 10.30am followed by cull ewes and breeding sheep.
1st and 3rd Monday to include Store, Breeding and Cull Cattle 12.00pm.
Whitland Fatstock and Calves - Every Tuesday (Tel: 01994 240665)
Calves 10.15am followed by weaned calves.
Lambs 10.30am followed by Fat Cattle and Cull Cows and cull ewes.
Collective and Dispersal Sales of all classes of dairy cattle.
Contact Huw on 07976 328177 with all entries and enquiries.
Whitland Store - 1st and 3rd Saturday of every month 10.30am
to include Store Cattle and weaned calves, Grazing Cows (TB tested only),
Breeding Bulls and Suckler Cows and Store and breeding sheep.
Whitland Mid Month Suckler Sale - 3rd Tuesday of every month 1.30pm
Dedicated, catalogued sale of Suckler Cows and Breeding Bulls.
Crymych Sheep Sales - Fortnighly on Wednesday (Tel: 01239 831845)
Store lambs, Cull and Breeding Sheep
J. J. Morris are proud to be approved local agents for the AMC which specialize in providing finance for the agricultural industry and any other land based commercial business.
What can the AMC offer your business?
Longer Term Lending
• AMC has the ability to lend over the long term (up to 30 years) on an interest-only repayment basis
• Benefits: spread the cost over a longer term, reduces cash flow impact on monthly loan repayments
Fixed or Variable rates
• AMC has the ability to offer long-term fixed rate loans.
• Benefits: clients can manage their own level of interest rate risk through choosing appropriate combinations/proportions of fixed or variable rates
‘Lend and Leave’
• AMC offers clients a genuine ‘lend and leave’ approach to business – no more pressurised bank reviews.
• Benefits: certainty, even in ‘poorer’ trading years, reduced management time in ‘dealing with the bank’ annually.
Funding Working Capital
• AMC is able to offer a working capital facility (which is non-reviewable) for 5 years – a genuine alternative to traditional Bank Overdraft facilities.
• Benefits: not reliant on annual reviews, known costs, certainty.
• AMC runs a small, dedicated head office team based in Hampshire that prides itself on delivering a personal service – no call centres.
• Benefits: timely/easy access to all AMC decision makers at Head Office.
If you would like to discuss an application please feel free to contact Malgwyn Evans FRICS FAAV, Roger Davies MRICS FAAV 01239 612 343 or John Nicholas MRICS 01834 860 260. Complete discretion is guaranteed.
The Llanewydd herd of Brian and Sian Phillips, Blaencwm, Trawsmawr came to Whitland on Friday 15th June and showed that quality animals will always attract high end buyers to give good money. The first 10 animals in averaged £2045 and fresh calved heifers averaged £2008 and topped at £2500 on two occasions. Incalf heifers sold to £1950 and two heifer calves sold for £1000 each. Two excellent herds in a week, the first from Martin and Monica Harries, Bryngolau, Eglwyswrw, saw almost 300 dairy cows average over £1350/head throughout. Download file for a full report of the Llanewydd Sale or go to our reports section to see the Bryngolau report.Published: 20th June 2018
For at least a month through June, Whitland could well become the premiere dairy centre in West Wales with over 300 dairy cattle coming up for sale in total:
Tuesday, 5th June 2018 at 11.15am - Next collective dairy sale, 100 head of dairy cows and youngstock;
Tuesday, 12th June 2018 at 11.15am - Herd dispersal 100 British Friesian Cows from M & MA Harries, Bryngolau, Eglwyswrw.
Friday, 15th June 2018 at 11.00am - 200 head, The dispersal of the entire milking portion and incalf heifers from the Llannewydd herd of Pedigree Holstein Friesian Cows from B & SM Phillips, Blaencwm, Henfwlch Road, Carmarthen. (In conjunction with Huw Evans Auctioneer).
Catalogues available soon. For more information contact Huw on 07976 328177Published: 23rd May 2018
For sale via private treaty. Please contact Dyfan Davies for further details 07812 127 818. Published: 18th April 2018