We are an independent firm of Chartered Surveyors, Estate Agents, Valuers and Auctioneers situated within South West Wales with high profile strategically located offices in Cardigan, Fishguard, Haverfordwest and Narberth offering a wide range of services throughout Pembrokeshire, West Carmarthenshire and South Ceredigion.
Livestock markets at Cardigan, Whitland and Crymych for all classes of livestock.
Regular sales of Agricultural Plant and Machinery. On Farm dispersal sales of Livestock, Plant and Machinery.
Cardigan Mart - Every Monday (Tel: 01239 613228)
Lambs 10.30am followed by cull ewes and breeding sheep.
1st and 3rd Monday to include Store, Breeding and Cull Cattle 12.00pm.
Whitland Fatstock - Every Tuesday (Tel: 01994 240665)
Lambs 10.30am followed by Fat Cattle and Cull Cows and cull ewes.
Whitland Dairy - 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month 11.15am
to include freshly calved pedigree and commercial cows and heifers,
dairy dry and youngstock and breeding bulls of all breeds and Bi-monthly Purely Pedigree Show and Sales on 3rd Friday of Feb, Apr, Jun, Aug, Oct, Dec.
Whitland Store - 1st and 3rd Saturday of every month 10.30am
to include Store Cattle and weaned calves, Grazing Cows (TB tested only),
Breeding Bulls and Suckler Cows and Store and breeding sheep.
Whitland Red Marts - Dedicated slaughter market for TB restricted holdings on
2nd Wednesday of the month. 5.00pm
Crymych Sheep Sales - Fortnighly on Wednesday (Tel: 01239 831845)
Store lambs, Cull and Breeding Sheep
J. J. Morris are proud to be approved local agents for the AMC which specialize in providing finance for the agricultural industry and any other land based commercial business.
What can the AMC offer your business?
Longer Term Lending
• AMC has the ability to lend over the long term (up to 30 years) on an interest-only repayment basis
• Benefits: spread the cost over a longer term, reduces cash flow impact on monthly loan repayments
Fixed or Variable rates
• AMC has the ability to offer long-term fixed rate loans.
• Benefits: clients can manage their own level of interest rate risk through choosing appropriate combinations/proportions of fixed or variable rates
‘Lend and Leave’
• AMC offers clients a genuine ‘lend and leave’ approach to business – no more pressurised bank reviews.
• Benefits: certainty, even in ‘poorer’ trading years, reduced management time in ‘dealing with the bank’ annually.
Funding Working Capital
• AMC is able to offer a working capital facility (which is non-reviewable) for 5 years – a genuine alternative to traditional Bank Overdraft facilities.
• Benefits: not reliant on annual reviews, known costs, certainty.
• AMC runs a small, dedicated head office team based in Hampshire that prides itself on delivering a personal service – no call centres.
• Benefits: timely/easy access to all AMC decision makers at Head Office.
If you would like to discuss an application please feel free to contact Malgwyn Evans FRICS FAAV, Roger Davies MRICS FAAV 01239 612 343 or John Nicholas MRICS 01834 860 260. Complete discretion is guaranteed.
Whitland Dairy - Next dairy sale, Tuesday, 25TH April 2017
sale starts at 11.15am (to follow sale of calves at 10.00am)
To include: the Herd dispersal of 220HEAD Comprising of 110 in the milking portion
and 100 approx. youngstock from Mesrs Davies, Plaindealings, Hayescastle.
Download file for Catalogue
Published: 19th April 2017
For further details contact Cardigan Office 01239 612 343.Published: 9th March 2017Click here
The first auction of entitlements will be held at Cardigan Livestock Market on Monday 6th March at 12 noon.
If you have entitlements to sell or wish to buy please contact Ron Thomas (07812 127 817) or Dyfan Davies (01239 612 343 and 07812 127 818)Published: 13th February 2017